Vita Liberata has developed a new self-tanner in the form of a mineral bronzer. Trystal Minerals, the world’s first self-tanning mineral bronzer $55) will be coming to over 300 Sephora J.C. Penney stores beginning on March 5, 2015.
Trystal Minerals use Trystal3™ technology, which combine instant pure mineral bronzing with long lasting tan results. DHA activates from a dry crystalline form when placed in contact with skin that has a layer of moisturizer or liquid foundation. Simply apply it with a kabuki brush, and you never have to worry about streaked hands. It is available in two shades.
Vita Liberata is also releasing a overnight anti-aging bronzing creme and two new sunscreens. You can also get these products at VitaLiberata.com.
Last year I attended a “patch party” at Neiman Marcus Las Vegas for the the Patchology Energizing Eye Patches. These special under eye patches use micro-current technology to infuse hyaluronic acid, plant peptides, cucumber, mint, Vitamin C and Vitamins B3 and B5 into your skin, giving your eyes a BIG pick me up.
To use, apply the activating gel to the patch or the eye area, apply patch and wait at least 20 minutes. The patch will hold onto your skin so you can move around and get things done while you treat. You can do a treatment once a week, so each pair will last you one month.
The regular Patchology Energizing Eye Patch kit comes with 4 sets of patches, activating gel and marshmallow wipes. Each patch is reusable up to four times, giving you a total of 12 treatments for $75. For a limited time, get a single patch trial kit for just $35 at Bergdorf Goodman stores. Shop online or call 1-888-774-2424.
Pinterest is full of amazing statement manicures we love to covet. But “monkey see” is easier than “monkey do” when it comes to most things. Unless you are ambidextrous, you will probably end up with one hand looking good and the other one looking like a 5 year-old did it.
That is why Broadway Nails created a line of press-on manicures, statement style! Each design includes 30 mega gel shine nails in 12 sizes with 6 accent nails. Just clean your nails, wipe them with the prep pad and attach the nails (tip – do the thumbs last.).
The manicures last up to seven days and when you’re finished, just peel them off and throw away. The collection is available now at Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Wal-Mart and Kmart for $6.99 each. Look for them in special displays that sometimes have a coupon!
If you would like to try them for free, you’re in luck. I am giving away two imPress Press-On Manicures to one lucky reader. All you have to do is be over 18, in the U.S.A. (Hawaii and Alaska not eligible) and comment below. If you want to share with your friends too, that would be great! Contest ends 2/23/2015 at midnight.
V-Day is just around the corner. Here are my picks for gifts or if you just want to treat yourself!
(Left to right)
1: Here is one unicorn that isn’t elusive. Lush has created this cool bath melt that turns your bath into a silvery, pink enchanted pool with floating candy sprinkles, $7.95. Out of stock online so check your local store.
2. Immerse yourself in childhood with the Cotton Candy fragrance from Demeter. Get it in a lotion, cologne, shower gel or massage oil, (only $9 through Feb.17) at demeterfragrance.com.
3. Brooklyn company Appliq has a host of Valentine themed nail stickers or they allow you to upload and design your own. A set (custom or stock) will only cost you $15.
4. Rapture is a classic 90’s fragrance from Victoria’s Secret. They brought the warm, musky scent back last year and it appears that it is here to stay. $39 or $22 for the purse spray.
5. This little organic pot of gloss from Kari Gran just got picked up by Sephora. It is available in five colors and two different flavors $15. Now through Valentine’s Day, get a free mini Jcoco couture chocolate bar with any purchase.
6. The Sweet Heart Strawberry Deluxe gift set from The Body Shop. This sweet set has a strawberry hand cream, body butter, spray cologne and a heart-shaped soap all in a gift box for $30. Now through 2/14 get free shipping on this gift with coupon code SWEETEST!
I was in need of some L’Oréal Paris products so I decided to hit ULTA . They were having a buy one get one 50% off and I also had a special coupon from the back of a Wal-Mart coupon for $5 off a L’Oréal Paris purchase of $20.
I got a small Elnett Hair Spray, a L’Oréal Paris Infalliable the blackbuster felt tip eyeliner, a L’Oréal Paris Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo, a L’Oréal Paris Volume Filler Thickening Conditioner. The retail price for all this would have been about $26 and got it all for $14.96!
I just got new L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Plumpers and L’Oréal Paris Infalliable Eye Crayons. Follow this blog or follow me on Twitter for the review and a giveaway.