V-Day is just around the corner. Here are my picks for gifts or if you just want to treat yourself!
(Left to right)
1: Here is one unicorn that isn’t elusive. Lush has created this cool bath melt that turns your bath into a silvery, pink enchanted pool with floating candy sprinkles, $7.95. Out of stock online so check your local store.
2. Immerse yourself in childhood with the Cotton Candy fragrance from Demeter. Get it in a lotion, cologne, shower gel or massage oil, (only $9 through Feb.17) at demeterfragrance.com.
3. Brooklyn company Appliq has a host of Valentine themed nail stickers or they allow you to upload and design your own. A set (custom or stock) will only cost you $15.
4. Rapture is a classic 90’s fragrance from Victoria’s Secret. They brought the warm, musky scent back last year and it appears that it is here to stay. $39 or $22 for the purse spray.
5. This little organic pot of gloss from Kari Gran just got picked up by Sephora. It is available in five colors and two different flavors $15. Now through Valentine’s Day, get a free mini Jcoco couture chocolate bar with any purchase.
6. The Sweet Heart Strawberry Deluxe gift set from The Body Shop. This sweet set has a strawberry hand cream, body butter, spray cologne and a heart-shaped soap all in a gift box for $30. Now through 2/14 get free shipping on this gift with coupon code SWEETEST!