Target launched their quarterly beauty boxes about a week ago and sadly, they are already sold out. I was able to grab one for only $7 (includes shipping) so I’m going to tell you if it was good or not.
They had two choices, Refresh or Renew. I got renewal because I really wanted to try the Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer. The other box was more heavy on skincare. My box had:
- Caress Love Forever Body Wash – smells good but has those pearls in it.
- ATTITUDE 2-in-1 Shampoo – shampoo and body that is sustainable and carcinogen free.
- Laneige BB Cushion
Cushion foundations are the big thing right now, this one is sister to the original cushion foundation lauded by makeup artists, AmorePacific. The Laneige BB Cushion is pretty good but still will run you $34.
- Scunci No-Slip Grip Braided Headwrap
Made of cotton instead of elastic or other synthetics – came with $1 off coupon.
- Degree Women Fresh Energy Dry Spray
Full size – smells pretty good, a little powdery.
- Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer
Love this stuff! Smells like Moringa from The Body Shop and works better than body lotion.
- ATTITUDE Volume & Shine Shampoo
From same company above, free of cancer causing ingredients and mutagens.
- Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara
This high-impact formula delivers 5 benefits in 1 product: volume, length, definition, lift and rich, intense color.
- Hada Labo Tokyo Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Paper masks are the bomb. This one is by Japanese brand Hada Labo (their skin plumping cream is a bestseller) and is soaked with favorite skin lifting ingredient, hyaluronic acid!