Score at ULTA with these coupons coming to your email
For about the past nine months or so, I have been getting $15 off $50 coupons in my email every quarter. Here is how I took advantage of the deal and read the end to see how to get yours!
- Mia Puffy Pony, $6: I sometimes work as a photography assistant and I thought this would be a neat accessory to add volume to a long, thin ponytail. Unfortunately, this only works if you have thick hair already.
- The Scrub Of Your Life by Soap & Glory, $12: This five star body scrub smells great, comes in a handy squeeze bottle and gets rid of the rough spots!
- Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm by Clinique, $6 (trial size): This balm transforms into an oil that removes even the thickest mascara and physical sunscreens. Find the trial size hidden in the Clinique displays.
- DipBrow Pomade by Anastasia, $18: I got a deluxe sample of this brow pomade and had to get it. It comes in a nice range of hair colors and makes your brows look like a professional did them!
- Tarte Lip Sculptor minis, $12: When you want to put gloss over your lipstick you end up messing up your gloss wand or trying to use your finger. Tarte Sculptor by Tarte has a lipstick on one end and the matching gloss on the other. Problem solved! Find this mini duo tucked into one of the prestige cases or up at the cash wrap.
- 10 days To Great Skin by Clinique, Free: ULTA has been serving up unannounced freebies with purchase lately. They change every day and you never know what you’re going to get. This kit has 10 ten days worth of Clinique skincare including Liquid Facial Soap, Clarifying Lotion and Dramatically Different Moisturizer. Perfect for your next vacation.
Now for the deals – Most of them come to my secondary email (not the email registered to my account), but still work with my club card. I have also been getting quarterly 20 percent off total purchase offers to both emails. These offers are GOOD on prestige products! Try to set up a second email and see what you get!