ULTA is running its 21 Days of Beauty campaign and one of the products on sale is SeroVital. On March 23, 2015, you can get the 30 day supply (caplets only) for 30% off or $69.30. The offer is valid only on that day, in stores or online. Visit ULTA.com for more information and to see the other ULTA beauty offers.
Here is the March 2015 Allure Sample Society Box. This box is curated by Allure beauty editors and is one of the best (if not the best) beauty sample box out there. This is my second box and it did not disappoint. For $15 I got:
Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer
NEW Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray
MALIN + GOETZ Mojito Lip Balm
Cargo Essentials Lip Gloss
The Juice beauty moisturizer is a deluxe sample, it absorbs quickly and has a light, pleasant smell. The BENEFIT Roller Lash Mascara is a more of a deluxe sample. Just released in Feb. 2015, it has this hook design that catches and lifts your lashes for a curl effect and full coverage. I wasn’t a fan of the Oscar Blandi dry shampoo, but this texture spray has redeemed the brand in my eyes. It builds texture without being “crunchy” and also works as a dry shampoo. The MALIN +GOETZ Mojito Lip Balm isn’t too sticky – but it make you want to drink one! Finally, the Cargo lip gloss is a great, shear pink shimmer and smells really good – like apples.
You can buy Allure Sample Society Beauty Bar boxes one at time for $15 each (shipping included) or subscribe. Use code 5FORYOU to get $5 off your first box. You can also build a beauty profile to get samples that are more customized to you.
Turns out you don’t have to head somewhere exotic to get one of those fish pedicures you’ve seen on the Housewives of Orange County. Yvonne’s Day Spa in Alexandria offers a range of “fish therapy” utilizing the official Doctor Fish massage chairs.
This chair serves double duty, allowing you to get a massage while the little nibblers take off your dead skin. Yvonne’s offers three different options, you can get fish therapy only starting at $45, get a pedicure+fish therapy starting at $65 or an Ultimate OPI pedicure+fish therapy starting at $85. The fish don’t have teeth – they essentially suck the dead skin off. However, it still may freak you out a bit. Book your fish pedicure at yvonnesalon.com
St. Patrick’s Day is almost here. You can get in the spirit or plan your party look with this list of festive makeup and beauty products (top, left to right).
Infallible Eye Shadow Crayon in Resilient Green by L’Oréal Paris. This eye shadow crayon is a pencil version of the brands’ popular Infallible 24hr Eye Shadows and it is great! It blends great with a sponge and lasts with or without a primer. They are kind of hard to find in stores but they are always available at lorealparisusa.com, $7.99.
NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe in Glam 24 Karat. Line your lids with a little liquid gold with this luxe liner by NYX, only $4.50, online or wherever NYX is sold.
Formula X Superwatts Nail Polish in Lightning green mega rainbow glitter. This Sephora branded polish has all the colors of the holiday and can worn alone or over a base color, $12.50 at Sephora.
Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in Emerald Green (22). This highly pigmented, waterproof cream can be used anywhere and lasts without creasing, $23.
Irish Cream Cologne Spray by Demeter. Have some Irish Cream without the calories with this fragrant scent by Demeter. Get it in a shower gel, lotion or a massage oil starting at $6, demeterfragrance.com.
Dorothy Bubble Bar by LUSH. Go “over the rainbow” with this orange blossom scented bubble bar by LUSH. Just break off a chunk and experience your pot o’ gold bath, $6.25.
V-Day is just around the corner. Here are my picks for gifts or if you just want to treat yourself!
(Left to right)
1: Here is one unicorn that isn’t elusive. Lush has created this cool bath melt that turns your bath into a silvery, pink enchanted pool with floating candy sprinkles, $7.95. Out of stock online so check your local store.
2. Immerse yourself in childhood with the Cotton Candy fragrance from Demeter. Get it in a lotion, cologne, shower gel or massage oil, (only $9 through Feb.17) at demeterfragrance.com.
3. Brooklyn company Appliq has a host of Valentine themed nail stickers or they allow you to upload and design your own. A set (custom or stock) will only cost you $15.
4. Rapture is a classic 90’s fragrance from Victoria’s Secret. They brought the warm, musky scent back last year and it appears that it is here to stay. $39 or $22 for the purse spray.
5. This little organic pot of gloss from Kari Gran just got picked up by Sephora. It is available in five colors and two different flavors $15. Now through Valentine’s Day, get a free mini Jcoco couture chocolate bar with any purchase.
6. The Sweet Heart Strawberry Deluxe gift set from The Body Shop. This sweet set has a strawberry hand cream, body butter, spray cologne and a heart-shaped soap all in a gift box for $30. Now through 2/14 get free shipping on this gift with coupon code SWEETEST!