Target’s November beauty box is out for delivery and you can still pick one up!
It costs $10 ($30 value) and includes the following:
- L’Oréal Advanced HairCare Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo: Makes thin hair thicker, travel size. ($1.49 value)
- Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream: Has a rosy scent and my two favorite ingredients, hyaluronic acid and rosehip oil. Great as a daytime or nighttime cream. ($5 value)
- HASK Keratin Protein Soothing Deep Conditioner: Single use hair mask helps repair damaged hair, $1.99.
- Laneige Water Bank Soothing Mask: Sheet mask version of the brands’ overnight water mask. Non-slip mask comes in two pieces for easier application. ($5 value)
- W3LL People Bio Brightener Stick: Natural screen brightener. Very stiff and hard to apply. It probably works better in the summer/warmer temperatures. (???)
- L’Oréal Voluminous Primer: Works as a blowout for lashes. Maybe I could use it instead of mascara? ($5.99 value)
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner: A better than average drugstore liner. I got black/brown, perfect for neutral color palettes. Also has a built-in sharpener and smudger. ($5.99)
- You also get a $3 of $15 coupon for beauty at Target.
These beauty boxes (I may get a commission from this link)usually sell out quick but Target has changed the rules to only allow one per household. Unlike traditional beauty boxes, they aren’t on auto order. If you want one, you have to start checking the page around the end of each month to see if its available.